The goal of the project is to increase the international mobility of students and staff as well as international cooperation within programme countries.
Type of project: Erasmus+
Full title of the project: Erasmus+ programme KA1 “Higher education student and staff mobility within programme countries”
Project number: 2017-1-LV01-KA103-035361 (-LV)
The target group: Students and staff at Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences and its partner institutions in programme countries
The leading partner: Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences
Project implementation period: 01.06.2017. – 31.05.2019.
Main activities: Student and staff exchange
Study directions: Business administration, information technologies, communication and journalism, political sciences, tourism
Total budget: 276 752,00 (220 350,00 EU; 56 402,00 Latvian national co-financing)
Project funding: EU funding, Latvian national co-financing
Student selection: The selection process of students takes place at SENDING university based on following criteria:
- Academic performance and achievements
- Adequacy of exchange study content to the study programme
- Already used abroad study and internship opportunities (preference is given to students who have not participated in Erasmus+ exchange)
- Study semester
- English or particular national language skills
- Involvement in various professional activities and projects
- Other criteria of the partner university
Student selection has to be documented (including criteria used), after the selection partner university nominates the selected students and they have to apply at ViA for studies (fill in the online application).
Staff selection: The selection process of staff takes place at the HOST university: Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences
Project manager at Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences: Tatjana Mažāne
Phone: +371 64250853, +371 22042022