The goal of the project is to provide an opportunity for the students of tourism management and tourist guide programs of gaining additional experience in an international environment, acquire the tourism product specifics of another country and supplement theoretical and practical knowledge in tourism organisation and management.
Type of project: Nordplus higher education
Implementation period: 01.09.2016. – 30.06.2017.
Total budget: 9600 EUR
- Include a short (express) mobility into the existing courses, thus adding an international and practical touch to the study contents; carry out this mobility in close cooperation with teaching staff from all partnering institutions – including mobility of lecturers;
- Carry out express mobility trips for student groups from Latvia to Estonia and Finland, from Estonia to Finland;
- Evaluate the students’ reports and gains from the international experience in the study course.
- Leading partner: Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences
- University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- Tallinn University of Technology Kuressaare College, Estonia
Study directions: Tourism
More information: NA
Project manager at ViA: Katrīne Reima
Tel.: +371 64250853
ViA staff involved: Andris Klepers, Agita Līviņa, Gatis Kampernovs, Ilgvars Ābols