The aim of the study programme is to provide knowledge of strategic communication and its management in the private and public sectors as well as within non-governmental organisations. Programme provides students with extensive and comprehensive understanding of modern communication trends and the current political, social and economic challenges nationally and world-wide, as well as the skills necessary to put their knowledge into practice.
- The programme integrates hands-on work experience, which can be gained through participation in problem-based student consultancy projects. It also utilises such innovative study methods as strategic games and simulations. This ensures that students can apply their theoretical knowledge in practice.
- The current and interdisciplinary study content oﬀers knowledge about the role of strategic communication in the context of strengthening national security. It highlights cognitive processes and decision making at an individual and group level. The governance courses within the curriculum will provide knowledge about modern and innovative government management practices.
- International academic team and guest lecturers, which ensures multi-cultural study experience – vital in the communication sector.
Graduates can work in public and private sector institutions and be responsible for planning strategic communication, branding, communication management or creating and managing integrated communication campaigns.
Duration: full-time 2 years (4 semesters)
Degree title: MASTER’S DEGREE IN SOCIAL SCIENCES
EQF: Level 7
Exchange opportunities: Available through Erasmus+ and Nordplus.
Tuition fees: EU, EEA, Swiss Confederation - 1924 EUR per academic year (full-programme 3848 EUR). Non-EU, Non-EEA 2406 EUR per academic year (full-programme 4812 EUR).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Evidence of English language competence (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS).
Application deadline: Applications will open in spring 2018.
For further information, get in touch with International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.