International Scientific Conference “SOCIETY. TECHNOLOGY. SECURITY” March 26, 2021
The aim of this conference is to provide a platform for researchers to share knowledge and ideas on recent trends in two main disciplines:
- Secure Society
- Secure Technology
The conference is expected to give an overview of the state of the art as well as upcoming trends, and to promote discussion in the academic and corporate world in the aforementioned disciplines.
We will provide you with the opportunity to disseminate the results of your research to the wider audience during the online conference, which will be broadcast live on Webex, Youtube and Facebook, and to obtain subsequent reviews for publishing articles in these journals:
We invite authors to submit abstracts and entirely original scientific papers, which have not been submitted/published/ or currently under consideration in other conferences or journals. Papers must be prepared according to the journal thematic subject and template.
The BJMC is a journal for sharing professional and academic knowledge in the fields of computer science, software engineering, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, computing didactics and related disciplines. In the JTES the content of articles should focus on research or on concepts that merit investigation addressing such issues as reorienting teacher education towards sustainability, the phenomenon of sustainability, sustainable education, and sustainable development.
Given that the conference will take place online, it will be free of charge.
LINK TO EVENT: https://youtu.be/Y27mPvQ_5LM
- Registration: 12.01.2021
- Abstract submission: 12.01.2021
- Notification of acceptance to the conference: 18.01.2021
- Paper submission: 18.02.2021
- Conference program announcement: 15.03.2021
CONTACTS: Head of Research Projects firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD Andra Siibak, University of Tartu, Institute of Social Studies, Professor in Media Studies, Program Director, email@example.com, Estonia
- Dr.phys. Atis Kapenieks, Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, Scientific Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Latvia
- Dr.oec. Dzintra Atstāja, BA School of Business and Finance, Professor, email@example.com, Latvia
- Dr.oec. Juris Binde, Latvia Mobile Telephone, President, Head of the Board, Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, Professor, Leading Researcher of Socio-technical Systems Engineering Institute (SSII), firstname.lastname@example.org, Latvia
- Dr. Michal Kepka, University of West Bohemia, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Department of Geomatics, Academic and Researcher, email@example.com, Czech Republic
- PhD Mohcine Boudhane, Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, Socio-technical Systems Engineering Institute, Researcher, firstname.lastname@example.org, Latvia, Morocco
- Dr. Neville Bolt, King's College London, Strategic Communications, Department of War Studies, Reader; King's Centre for Strategic Communications, Director; NATO Strategic Communication Centre of Excellence, Editor-in-Chief, email@example.com, Great Britain
- Zuhara Chavez, KTH Royal institute of technology, Department of Sustainable Production Development, Researcher, firstname.lastname@example.org, Södertälje, Sweden
- Dr.sc.ing. Ginta Majore, Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, Vice-rector for Scientific Work, Researcher, SSII Director, email@example.com, Latvia
- Mg.paed. Iveta Putniņa, Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, Administrative Vice-rector, firstname.lastname@example.org, Latvia
- PhD. Agnese Dāvidsone, Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, Dean of Faculty of Society and Science, Head of Communication, Media and Governance Studies, Associate Professor, Researcher at the Institute of Social, Economic and Humanities Research (HESPI), Agnese.email@example.com, Latvia
- Dr.oec. Agita Līviņa, Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, Professor, HESPI Director, Leading Researcher, firstname.lastname@example.org, Latvia
- Dr.psych. Vineta Silkāne, Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, Associate Professor, HESPI Researcher, email@example.com, Latvia
- Mg.sc.comp. Oskars Java, Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, Head of Research Projects, HESPI Scientific Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org, Latvia
- Dr.art. Ieva Gintere, Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, Assistant Professor, Head of Research Projects, HESPI Researcher, email@example.com, Latvia
- Mg.oec. Vera Grāvīte, Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, Marketing Projects Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, Latvia