Register for I Living Labs
Opportunity for students to participate in the E³UDRES² 2.0 I Living Labs (ILL) hosted by our Austrian colleagues - University of St.Pölten!
The idea and concept are similar to previous ILLs, the number of ECTS awarded changes - this time 2 ECTS are awarded for participation in ILL.
The new E³UDRES² call for ILL will focus on the following areas:
- Health, Wellbeing, and Social Inclusion for Regions
- Digital Solutions & (Applied) Deep Tech for Regions
- Resilient Economy & Innovation for Regions
- Creative Industries for Regions’ Identity
- 3 online weeks, from 6.11. until 24.11, in which students will learn the necessary ILL skills, incl. Design thinking
- 1 face-to-face week in Austria, St.Polten from 27.11. until 01.12.
A more detailed description of the ILL format is available HERE.
A more detailed fall ILL program is available HERE.
Application: from 25.09. - 20.10.2023 write to an e-mail [email protected]