Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, registration No.90001342592, 8.2.2. "To Strengthen Academic Staff of Higher Education Institutions in the Areas of Strategic Specialisation" within the framework of the specific support aim project application selection procedure and in accordance with The Cabinet of Ministers rule No. 25 (Rīga, January 9, 2018), are announcing the selection of foreign academic personnel (1 place) in one of the following study areas:
- Management, administration and real estate management (field of work: management science, society management);
- Information and communication sciences (action field of communication science, communication theory);
- Information technology, computer technology, electronics, telecommunications, computer management and science (action field of information technology, system analysis, modelling and designing).
Candidate requirements and selection criteria:
- Latvian or foreign doctoral student or a citizen of Latvia , who is studying in an accredited doctoral study program abroad (successfully obtained the necessary number of credits in the first two semesters) or a candidate for a scientific degree (acquired the theoretical part of the doctoral study program);
- participation with presentation or report in at least one international conference;
- at least one publication of a scientific article;
- English language knowledge (C1 level) and skills for teaching in an international environment (have experience working with foreign students or have experience in mobility activities). The English language proficiency level is evidenced by a document issued by an international testing institution or a certificate issued by a relevant language centre that confirms C1 level to the English language proficiency or a diploma from a foreign higher school (if studies were in English)
Application deadline: October 31, 2020
Application letter (in free form), CV (in the Europass form, including scientific work experience and a list of publications) and a document that confirms the level of English language must be sent to the email address email@example.com or by post: Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, Cēsu street 4, Valmiera, Latvia, LV-4201 with the reference "For selection of foreign academic personnel."
Based on the Personal data protection law, first part of section 8, Vidzeme University of Applied Science informs that the personal data indicated in the application document will be processed in order to ensure the conduct of this selection process and the above-mentioned personal data processing manager is Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences.